(REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS COSTA RICA) At Navas & Navas we know that a real estate investment represents an important deal for our clients, as it entails the disbursement of considerable amounts of money and resources obtained with great effort. Costa Rica offers an effective and reliable Public Registry and Cadastral Department that guarantee public registration and availabitity of information on property titles, liens, easements, encumbrances, mortages, and any other information that may be relevant for the purchase of properties in Costa Rica. The availabilty of said information, jointly with its careful assessment by our legal team, can lead you to complete your real estate transaction safely and succesfully. Our real estate attorneys offer the following services, from which you can benefit:
- Legal counseling and due diligence for the purchase or sale of real estate properties.
- Inspection of properties.
- Property searches and status verifications at the Public Registry, Cadastral Department and Municipalities.
- Drafting, review and adaptation of sale and purchase agreements.
- Drafting, review and adaptation of agreements with real estate brokers.
- Drafting, review and adaptation of lease agreements.
- Assistance in the payment of municipal and property taxes.
- Notary Public services.
- Purchase and title transfer deeds.
- Execution and registration of mortgages.
- Trust agreements.
- Drafting, review and adaptation of construction agreements.
- Verification and applications for zoning permits.
- Construction permit applications.
- Environmental permit applications before SETENA.
- Subdivision of properties and lots.
- Condominium constitutions.