Notary Public Services
(NOTARY PUBLICS COSTA RICA) In Costa Rica, the intervention of a Notary Public is necessary for a broad range of actions, such as purchasing a property or vehicle, transferring its title at the Public Registry, registering a mortgage, incorporating a company and recording shareholders’ agreements and powers of attorney. Navas & Navas portrays the broad and impeccable trajectory of the members of our team, including our Notary Publics. The intervention of an experienced Notary Public that complies with his or her duties guarantees the client the correct structure of the required public instrument, the efficient use of economic resources and the prompt compliance of the client’s objectives. The following are some of the Notary Public and Registration Services we provide:
- Due diligence for real estate transactions.
- Sales and transfers of properties and vehicles.
- Property divisions.
- Gathering of properties.
- Condominium constitutions.
- Trust agreements.
- Sales and registration of vehicles, boats and aircrafts.
- Pledges and collaterals.
- Company incorporations (anonymous corporations or limited liability companies).
- Notarization and registration of shareholders agreements.
- Registration of powers of attorney.
- Traducciones notariales.
- Signature authentications.
- Notarization and legalization of legal instruments to be used abroad.
We also offer our clients complementary services such as the payment of property taxes, payment of the annual “Marchamo”, payment of corporate taxes and corporate book-keeping.