(LABOR LAW ATTORNEY COSTA RICA) Our Labor Law specialists at Navas & Navas include lawyers with extensive experience in the attention of labor disputes and Alternative Conflict Resolution. Said experience allows us to provide effective risk assessment and prompt solutions to prevent and control the risks associated or deriving from any employment relationship. Our Labor and Corporate Law specialists’ mission is to work side-by-side with our clients, providing the necessary support for them to make informed decisions resulting in savings for the company, and the satisfaction of the employees’ and employers’ interests. Regardless of the type of activity performed (hotel, tourism company, manufacture company, services corporation, call-centers, domestic work, etc.), our clients may benefit, among others, from the following services:
- Preventive and permanent corrective assistance in labor matters.
- Assessment regarding labor practices and assistance in reducing and controlling risks.
- Registration with the Costa Rican Social Security Authorities (CCSS).
- Assistance in designing and implementing customized employment structures.
- Advisory and assistance in drafting labor agreements.
- Advisory and assistance in drafting and implementation of internal work policies.
- Review, improvement and adaptation of labor manuals, internal policies and internal work regulations.
- Calculation of severance payments (vacations, year-end bonus, prior notice, severance, payment of extra hours, in kind salary).
- Due diligence on labor contingencies for mergers and acquisitions.
- Training for HR personnel.
- Assistance and management of sexual harassment and mobbing cases.
- Handling of judicial and administrative disputes and labor litigation.
- Handling of administrative collection proceedings from the Social Security Agency (CCSS).
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (negotiation, conciliation y mediation).