(IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS COSTA RICA) At Navas & Navas, our attorneys specialized in Costa Rican Immigration Law have the necessary knowledge and experience to provide our clients with the assitance they require, either to work, relocate, retire, invest or start-up a business in Costa Rica. Our Immigration Department constantly provides counseling and assistance to corporations who are starting to operate in Costa Rica and to individuals who wish to work, live or just retire in the land of “Pura Vida”. We work hand in hand with our clients and the Costa Rican Immigration Authorities to find the best and fastest solutions to your needs. Among the immigration services we provide are:
- Company Recognition before Immigration Authorities.
- Working Permits.
- Temporary Residencies.
- Permanent Residencies.
- Resident Annuitant.
- Residencies for Investors.
- Residencies for Pensioneers.
- Visas for Students, Researchers, Teachers and Volunteers.
- Tourist Visas.
- Registration of Costa Rican citizens born abroad.
- Passport obtention and renewals .
- Travelling permits for minors.
- Requirements to obtain visas from the United States Embassy and other countries.