Cooperative and Associative Law
(COOPERATIVES – ASSOCIATIONS- FOUNDATIONS COSTA RICA) During the last few years, social welfare organizations and entities have increased their participation in the Costa Rican financial, productive and service markets. As a result of the above, proper continous legal counseling has become a very important part of their activities. Navas & Navas gathers a distinguished group of lawyers with broad experience and solid training in attending the needs of Cooperatives, Civil Associations, Solidarity Associations, Foundations, Private Development Organizations (PDOs) and Non-Governmental Associations (NGOs). Our attorneys have broad experience in advising this type of entities, either in Costa Rica or abroad, thus ensuring high level attention and legal support.
At Navas & Navas we offer the following services:
- Incorporation of associations, foundations and entities of different nature.
- Drafting and review of by-laws and regulations.
- Attendance of meetings or councils and direct assitance to boards of directors.
- Legal support while appearing before public control entities.
- Training of administrative, management and executive staff.
- Legal assistance in handling of civil, criminal, labor and administrative cases.
- Support and counseling in judicial and administrative debt collection proceedings.
- Notary and specialized registration support.