(PUBLIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE LAW COSTA RICA) Navas & Navas has ventured in the field of Administrative and Public Law. It is the priority of our specialists in Government-related matters to effectively defend the rights and interests of those who have legitimate claims before the Costa Rican government. Our broad experience in oral proceedings and our knowledge of the principles and constitutional rights being part of the Due Process of Law, have allowed us to succesfuly represent our customer’s interests in both, the administrative and the judicial venues.
In the field of administrative and public law, our clients can benefit from the following services:
- Assessment of cases and rendering of legal opinions.
- Representation of public officers subject to disciplinary proceedings.
- Representation of private entities or individuals in judicial or administrative proceedings against Costa Rican government entities.
- Handling of claims and proceedings before the Social Security Agency (CCSS).
- Handling of labor-related proceedings regulated under the Civil Service Statute, Law 1581.
- Handling of administrative investigation or disciplinary proceedings.
- Handling of judicial proceedings.
- Filing of appeals against administrative decisions.
- Filing of appeals against judicial decisions.
- Handling of proceedings for enforcement of judicial decions.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (negotiation, mediation and arbitration).